Apply for USDA FS UCF 01 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Cost Share Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.675.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Entrepreneurship
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FS UCF 01 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS UCF 01 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00037||OR/WA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|L20AS00053||Alaska BLM Wildlife Resources Management Program|
|F20AS00052||Monitoring and Evaluation of Monarch Butterfly and Pollinator Projects|
|F20AS00051||SRBA Tribal CoManagement for Dworshak NFH|
|L20AS00054||Alaska BLM Cultural and Paleontological Resources Program|
|F20AS00053||SRBA Tribal Co-Management of Dworshak NFH - COE|
|W9127N2020005||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Youth Service or Conservation Corps Students|
|F20AS00056||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|L20AS00010||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Wildlife Resource Management|
|POA CESU 20 04||SOSC Collared Pika Survey|
|POA CESU 20 02||King Salmon Bat Surveys|
|POA CESU 20 03||Canidae Wolf Species Survey|
|L20AS00013||Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Utah Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00058||NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00059||NM Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00060||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00061||NM Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00018||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00062||NM Wildlife Resource Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS UCF 01 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.