Apply for EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.039.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2021 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Improving Child Welfare Through Investing in Family
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 21 03||2021 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|SFOP0008107||Public outreach to address demand for endangered and protected species in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 21 22||Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.