Apply for TASHKENT PAS FY20 02
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement for Alumni Outreach Grants, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tashkent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Security and Governance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TASHKENT PAS FY20 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TASHKENT PAS FY20 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STI40020CA0000||Workshop for Adventure Tourism Operators and Guides|
|PAS JOR FY20 003||U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|PAS JOR FY20 004||U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Alumni Annual Program Statement|
|DOS DAR 2020||Annual Program Statement|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 010||Ukraine: Digital Influencers Incubator Series|
|DOS PTA 202007||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 003||Accountability Champions|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 002||Theater Project to Promote Effective Community Policing|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 004||Elections in Kenya|
|SFOP0006447||DRL FY19 Protecting and Promoting the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in South America and Panama|
|USGS FA 20 0081||Improving seismic and infrasound constraints on surface flows at Cascade Volcanoes|
|SFOP0006453||Internet Freedom: Advancing and Promoting Peer-to-Peer Communications Technologies|
|72012120RFA00001||Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) Activity|
|USGS 20 FA 0038||Enter Notice of Intent - Supporting Workforce Development by Engaging Early-Career Researchers in the South Central U.S. (Workshop IV)|
|OVW 2020 18234||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Grants to Engage Men and Boys as Allies in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls Program|
|OVW 2020 18272||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Grants to Prevent and Respond to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Against Children and Youth Program|
|DHS 20 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2020 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 2|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TASHKENT PAS FY20 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.