Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park (P17AS00406)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No Applications Will Be Accepted.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Preservation Craft Training
Previous opportunity: Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R5
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00406) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00412||Detecting Vegetation Change along Everglades National Park boundary areas|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 002||URBAN WATERS MIDDLE BLUE RIVER AMBASSADOR|
|F17AS00283||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|EPA G2017 ORD F1||National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drinking Water|
|NPS 17 NERO 0084||Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas|
|EPA R4 WPD 17 01||FY17 Region 4 Catastrophic Coral Disease|
|NPS 17 NERO 0086||Monitoring Estuarine Condition and Seagrass in NPS Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network Parks|
|P17AS00462||Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park|
|F17AS00295||Ecology and Management of Kuroshio shot-hole borer|
|BOR MP 17 N022||Sacramento River Salmonid Passage Model for Data Assessment in Real Time|
|BOR LC 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
|BOR LC 17 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Center for Snow and Avalanche Studies|
|L17AS00200||BLM-(MT), Water Quality Assessment and Monitoring|
|L17AS00203||BLM-(MT), Geospatial Riparian-Wetland Data Development|
|L17AS00205||BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring|
|AFRP N01||Sacramento River Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR LC 17 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Yuma County Agriculture Water Coalition|
|RFA 530 17 000001||SERVIR Amazonia|
|BOR LC 17 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona|
|P17AS00504||Program Development and Capacity Building|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00406", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: