Apply for 72DFFP20APS00003
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Draft - Joint Emergency Operation for Food Assistance in Ethiopia (JEOP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001, 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2020 Comments on the draft FY 2020 Ethiopia APS are due on May 22, 2020 at 1200 pm (Eastern Daylight Time). However, please do not wait until the last day to submit your consolidated comments and inquiries..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: CDMRP PRMRP Clinical Trial Award for Emerging Viral Diseases and Respiratory Health
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72DFFP20APS00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP20APS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 GG||Farm to School Grantee Gathering|
|USDA FNS SNAP HFMI 20||Healthy Fluid Milk Incentives (HFMI) Cooperative Agreement Project|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2020 SNAPFFG||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS SNAP FY20 ETDATA||SNAP Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG||SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP20APS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.