Elevate Awareness of Contributions of First Ladies through Programs, Services, and Community Engagement at the First Ladies National Historic Site -FILA (NPS NOIP19AC00002)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Elevate Awareness of Contributions of First Ladies through Programs, Services, and Community Engagement at the First Ladies National Historic Site -FILA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Vegetation Restoration for Park Rivers and Other Natural Areas
Previous opportunity: DRL FY18/19 IRF Journalist Training on Religious Freedom
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS BJL FY19||U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement|
|M NOFO 19 108 REPOST||LGBT Pride Month Film Festival 2020|
|M NOFO 19 110 REPOST||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 101||Civic Engagement and Constitutional Rights: Comparing the U.S. and Indian Constitutions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: