Apply for FR RRD 22 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the science and technology and other research and development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (Rail Safety IDEA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.313.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development, Transportation
Previous opportunity: DOD Parkinson's Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR RRD 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR RRD 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR RRD 22 002||FY22 Wireless Digital Train Line (WiDTL) for Passenger Trains - Phase IV|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR RRD 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.