Apply for ED GRANTS 011921 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.259A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.259.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2021 Applications Available January 19, 2021. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a notice of intent to apply by February 18, 2021. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line Intent to Apply,aposapos and include the applicantaposs name and a contact personaposs name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. Date of Pre-Application Meeting February 2, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 22, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 19, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants on February 2, 2021. More information about the webinar can be found in the application package. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Jim Means, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Potomac Center Plaza, Room 11-076, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 245-8222. Email NHCTEPgrant@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Humanities Initiatives
Previous opportunity: Scaling Up Comprehensive Facility and Community HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs for Key and Vulnerable Populations, and People Living with HIV (PLHIV) in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 011921 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 011921 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052121R00009||USAID/Haiti Education and Resilience Activity|
|72038821APS00003||Bangladeshi Youth Activity (BYA)|
|PASBGI 21 001||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021 Call for Proposals|
|ED GRANTS 020421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020421 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|007 FY2021||BOLD ACADEMIC FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM|
|693JJ318NF5228 2021||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 021921 002||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
|ED GRANTS 022221 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development (NPD) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365Z|
|NNH21ZHA005C||MUREP INCLUDES Activity|
|ED GRANTS 022621 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Television Access Projects Assistance Listing No. 84|
|ED GRANTS 022621 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Captioned and Described Educational Media Center Assistance Listing Number 84.327N|
|ED GRANTS 022621 002||OSERS-OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center for Postsecondary Education and Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing Assistance Listing Number 84.326D|
|693JJ318NF5227 2021||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|SRB10021FO001||PAS Belgrade_English Language Small Grants (FY2021)|
|ED GRANTS 030321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program Assistance Listing Number 84.335A|
|PASNOUAKCHOTT FY2021 001||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS APS FY21|
|ED GRANTS 030421 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Program: Professional Development Grants Program Assistance Listing Number 84.299B|
|72044021RFA00003||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|C NOFO 21 100||Indo-Pacific Academic Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 011921 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.