Apply for SFOP0007096
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities
Previous opportunity: Mekong Connections: Supporting Governance, Transparency and Local Voices
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007096
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007096) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007195||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|SFOP0007196||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|DC OVC MG 20 001||Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program|
|SFOP0007230||Strengthening Private Sector Engagement to Counter Synthetic Drug Trafficking|
|OVW 2020 18853||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes|
|INL20CA0057WHPMEXICO080520||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|INL20CA0059 BECAS COLOMBIA 08062020||Colombian Law Enforcement Scholarship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007096", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.