Apply for DE FOA 0002427
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 06, 2020 Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to EnhancedWeatheringRFI@netl.doe.gov with the subject line #8220DE-FOA-002427 #8211 RFI#8221 no later than 800pm (ET) on November 6, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Center of Excellence (COE) Radiation Effect in Electronic Materials, Circuits, Devices, and Systems
Previous opportunity: Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002427
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002427) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002265||Integrated University Program – Scholarship and Fellowship Support|
|DE FOA 0002442||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002438 titled Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
|DE FOA 0002397||University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR) - Focus on Hydrogen Fuels|
|DE FOA 0002420||Vehicle Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2021 Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002399||Water Management For Thermal Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002446||Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) FY 2021 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|DE FOA 0002438||Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
|DE FOA 0002454||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportuntity Announcment on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts"|
|DE FOA 0002403||Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts|
|DE FOA 0002404||Advanced Processing of Rare Earth Elements and Critical Minerals for Industrial and Manufacturing Applications|
|DE FOA 0002237||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002237: "Offshore Wind Energy Environmental Research and Instrumentation Validation"|
|DE FOA 0002466||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-00002466: Plastics Innovation Challenge (PIC) Draft Roadmap|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002427", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.