Apply for 20 518
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Storage and Retrieval" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.070, 47.074.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding
Previous opportunity: Manage Local Government Compliance Assistance Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 518
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 518) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0005||Wading Bird Colony Location, Size, and Timing in the Everglades|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0004||Role of Marsh-Mangrove Interface Habitats as Aquatic Refuges for Wetland Fishes and other Aquatic Animals|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0002||Assessing Water Quality Trends and Suspended Sediment Surrogates Above and Below Reservoirs Using High-Frequency Sensors in New Mexico and Southern Colorado|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0368||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0370||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0369||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0371||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
|F20AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (Gulf Coast)|
|2020 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|DE FOA 0002198||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|20 519||Next Generation Software for Data-driven Models of Space Weather with Quantified Uncertainties|
|DE FOA 0002173||Early Career Research Program|
|DE FOA 0002172||FY2020 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G20AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|BOR DO 20 N002||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 518", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.