Apply for 20 548
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Signals in the Soil" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.310, 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Alabama-Coushatta Wildland Fire Manaqgement
Previous opportunity: Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 548
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 548) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 547||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program|
|G20AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|DE FOA 0002307||RFI - Next Generation Ammonia System Integration Project|
|G20AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0002||Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY21 Air Force Submission)|
|G20AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|W9126G 20 02 2340||Technical natural resource support to assist AFCEC, SAF, and Headquarters AF with managing natural, cultural resource programs|
|BAA MEX PCM 2020||Blended Finance Approaches to Promote Sustainable Landscapes and Reduce Deforestation in Mexico|
|W81XWH 20 ARP IDA||DoD Autism, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 ARP CTA||DoD Autism, Clinical Trial Award|
|W912HN 20 0 0002||GIS Technical Support|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP CTRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP PA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP IIRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities “Tech Flights”|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP OCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP DA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Discovery Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 548", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.