Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction (EPA R5 GL2019 WQT)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.469.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award
Previous opportunity: Monitoring, inventory, public outreach, and trace fossil research
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R5 GL2019 WQT) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005927||Capacity Building in Southeast Asia to Reduce Mercury Emissions from the Coal Combustion Sector|
|F19AS00230||Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions|
|SFOP0005953||Forest Finance and Investment Incubator|
|SFOP0005942||Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)|
|EPA R4 SFL 2019 01||2019 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|F19AS00236||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R5 GL2019 WQT", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: