Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (F17AS00416)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Regional Level Analysis Management, Monitoring and Educational Initiative for SE Refuge Foreslands
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2017 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00416) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00693||NLCCA Rigorous Internship Program|
|P17AS00694||Threatened Snowy Plover Species Recovery at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|BOR UC 17 N017||Rio Chama Pilot Project|
|P17AS00698||Implementation of Invasive Palnt Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00697||Complete Portion of FLAG Museum Collection Condition Survey|
|F17AS00352||CVPIA - CDFW Habitat Restoration Coordinators|
|BOR MP17 N0008||Upper Truckee River Tahoe Pines Campground Restoration Project|
|P17AS00700||Resource Management Research Associates for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00703||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|P17AS00704||Protect Culturally Scarred Trees with Ethnographic Resources Study and Preservation Treatments|
|P17AS00705||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River|
|L17AS00233||BLM-(MT), Prescribed Fire Assistance|
|F17AS00419||Aquatic Decision Framework|
|USGS 17 FA 0129||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00710||Statistical Support for Long-Term Monitoring in Five Intermountain Inventory and Monitoring Networks|
|P17AS00708||Enhance detection and control of invasive species in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00713||Ecosystem Services of Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|P17AS00716||Sign and Trail Maintenance|
|BOR GP 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review|
|P17AS00718||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00416", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: