Regional Level Analysis Management, Monitoring and Educational Initiative for SE Refuge Foreslands (F17AS00421)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Level Analysis Management, Monitoring and Educational Initiative for SE Refuge Foreslands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00421) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00248||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00327||Conservation and Natural History of Northern Pine Snake across north Georgia|
|F18AS00356||FLORIDA GRASSHOPPER SPARROW RECOVERY|
|F18AS00354||Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina|
|F18AS00373||Sea Turtle Recovery Project at Sandy Point NWR|
|F18AS00377||Lower Keys Marsh Rabbit Post-Hurricane Assessment and Recovery|
|F19AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|F19AS00047||Cooperative Landscape Conservation and Adaptive Science|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00421", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: