Visitor Use Study at Katmai NP&P and Lake Clark NP&P (P17AS00027)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Visitor Use Study at Katmai NP&P and Lake Clark NP&P" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2017 Applications must be submitted NLT 2/9/2017 by 1700 AK Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Resource Center for the Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies (U24)
Previous opportunity: Autism Transitions Research Project (ATRP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00027) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00080||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2017|
|F17AS00117||Conservation Assessment and Mapping Products for Rio Grande Fishes|
|P17AS00427||Recreational Trail Use Visitor Survey, Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|F17AS00275||Biological Studies at Fort Carson, Colorado|
|F17AS00320||Section 10 Permits Database|
|F17AS00318||Facilitating WAFWA population level monitoring and analyses|
|F17AS00358||White Sturgeon Sex and Stage of Maturity in Lower Columbia River, Canada|
|F17AS00451||Characterization of space use of birds utilizing newly-restored riparian buffer habitat.|
|F17AS00452||Johnson Grass Control on McConnell AFB|
|P18AS00021||The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00121||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2018|
|F18AS00126||Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation|
|P18AS00332||Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update|
|F18AS00290||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture - III|
|P18AS00501||Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|F18AS00295||USAFA Urban Reforestation|
|F18AS00300||USFWS R6 Science Applications Strategic Communications and Science Outreach CA|
|F19AS00195||Data Collection and analysis to support management of priority species and their habitats in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region|
|F19AS00199||Biological Investigations, Monitoring and Restoration on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00229||Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: