Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center of Excellence (COE) Radiation Effect in Electronic Materials, Circuits, Devices, and Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2021 Pre-proposal inquiries and questions must be received in writing by electronic mail not later than21 Dec 2020 at 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) to be considered. White papers must be received electronically by email to email@example.com by 7 Jan 2021 at 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time to be considered. White paper evaluation is meant to initially assess the capability of a proposed effort and is NOT a selection process. White papers can be up to 10 pages in length plus references. White papers should minimally articulate1.) An initial list of members of the proposed team. 2.) The main technical components of the proposed research and how it aligns with the goals of the COE. 3.) The specific proposed activities. 4.) How plans would educate students and AFRL#8217s Technology Directorates, and ultimately further the interests of the USAF. Government will respond on white paper determination before COB on 31 Jan 2021.Proposals must be received electronically through Grants.gov by 31 Mar 2021 at 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time to be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs
Previous opportunity: Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002439||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002448||SYSTEMS BIOLOGY OF BIOENERGY-RELEVANT MICROBES TO ENABLE PRODUCTION OF NEXT-GENERATION BIOFUELS AND BIOPRODUCTS|
|21 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-2|
|21 539||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|21 540||Molecular Foundations for Biotechnology|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0033||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0022||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1076||Reptile Habitat & Nuisance Wildlife Management|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|21 541||Conferences and Workshops in the Mathematical Sciences|
|21 542||Build and Broaden 2.0: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|21 543||Integrative Research in Biology|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0006||Flowering Rush|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0005||Development of Septoria villarsiae for biological control of Nymphoides peltata|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0004||Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs|
|HQ0034 21 S F001||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and Biotechnology Education, Outreach, and Workforce Initiative Programs and Enhanced Civics Educat|
|80JSC020N0001 HHCSR||2020 HERO Appendix C: Human Health Countermeasures and Space Radiation Topics|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS2||2020 HERO Appendix D: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|DE FOA 0002360||FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.